Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ughghgghhhh

I am in the worst f ing mood ever! Seriously! I could probably pull all my hair out, one by one, 10 zillion of them...scream bloody murder and i wouldn't feel any better. Problem at hand is...not so sure why i feel like a raging biaaaaatch. Well maybe the hour and a half ride home from work added to it. Yes...this is not unusual for SoCal, although, it normally takes me 30 min. max to get home from work and 20 minutes max to get to work! So...here ya go...i was so completely and utterly frustrated...after taking every "short cut"...non hwy route...no luck...made it worst perhaps. Oh and maybe this added to it as well...i get home to some back up sewage shit in our bathroom sinks and tub. So what did i do on my hands and knees for 2 hours? Scrubbed. the shit. out of the. entire. bathroom. Figured since i was at it...might as well get down and dirty in the kitchen. Finally i am sitting down to eat...and what do i get...Romeo growling, yapping, begging for my food. I am afraid that if my boyfriend could see me now he would not ewwww and awwww over me! He would be scard. very scared. and may take a few steps back!
posted by Miahart @ 9:12 PM |

1 comments

<< Home