Monday, February 13, 2006

Feels so Good

Ya that title sort of sounds sick huh? Well sure did get your attention though huh?

So date Friday night with "the boy" went very well. We had a fabulous meal at Flemings. The best steak ever! Talk about melt in your mouth filet. He brought me flowers and oh looked so cute! We spent the entire night talking and him making me laugh. I mean laugh really hard laugh. I am sure my neighbor upstairs heard me cackling. I fell asleep on the couch next to him and he picked me up and carried me to bed. Cute huh? We snuggled and kissed. It felt so good. Feels so good to actually feel comfortable in front of someone, to receive compliments, to have endless conversation, to want to look at that person and just kiss them. It all felt so good. I hardly wanted it to end Saturday morning after we went to breakfast.
posted by Miahart @ 8:32 AM |

0 comments

<< Home