Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Something to laugh about

I have been searching craigs list daily so we can furnish our 2nd bedroom when it comes time. I want to do it cheap since its the guest room and let me tell you how freaking great i think craigs list is. What genius started it? I mean honestly...brilliant idea...who ever knew people would think they could get $5 for a f ing lawn chair from 1970 when you can buy a brand new, state of the art-2000 model beach chair, backpack straps included, at the damn drug store for $6.50. The shit people put on there makes me laugh. Most of it is bad ass and i am gonna snatch up some cool shit. Just watch me! But i must say...after this room is done...you are gonna laugh even harder at how cute it is and how damn cheap.

So here is the funny part. I find this queen mattress set today for $50. I am thinking...wow...what a steal...box springs and all...so i email JL and tell him what i found. He is all over it and proceeds to find a way to transport them to his garage until its time to move. So meanwhile, i am coordinating with the guy selling it...when...how...etc. etc. I am also forwarding the emails between the salesman and i to JL just so i won't have to write my own...blah blah blah. So I forward him one that included my response to the guy asking me 'when can you pick it up?' I respond back...'let me ask my boyfriend.' JL writes me back and he says..."pass on the mattress...we are not buying a mattress from some gay! Even if it is the guest room...my friends won't sleep in a gay guys bed."
He thought that the guy had responded..."let me ask my boyfriend."

JL tends to be very absent minded like that...not sometimes but pretty much all the time. If he was a girl...you would definitely call him blonde. He leaves shit behind, forgets to do stuff, etc. etc. etc. Thank god he doesn't do that during the day at work. Unfortunately its only with me!
posted by Miahart @ 6:49 PM |

1 comments

<< Home