Monday, February 13, 2006

Sophie

Everyone should know by now how ridiculous we treat our dogs. That includes my mom-Gitta, my sister Katie-Emma, and my sister and brother-in-law-Sophia. They all own large female german sheperds. So i was just on the phone with my sister, whom lives in Boston with her husband and Sophie, and she proceeds to tell me the most ridiculous story about their dog.

They take Sophie on a walk yesterday in the freezing chill, below 0, in Boston. Sophie begins to wimper and Patrick asks Blythe...very concerned...why is she doing this "sweety?" My sister replies, "sweety sometimes her paws freeze from the cold." Patrick then picks her up and carries her all the way home, upstairs 3 flights and onto the couch. Wow! What a picture. My brother in law, Uncle Dr., trotting down the streets of Boston with a 80 lb. german sheperd in his arms. Now that...my friends...is ridiculous!

I know my sisters and i super spoil our dogs but this just proves that we can also train our men to spoil them too!

Way to go Uncle Doctor!
posted by Miahart @ 3:56 PM |

0 comments

<< Home