Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh thank god

i have thought so much about my post today is sort of ridiculous and all damn day i have been trying to get on blogger and it won't let me..."page not found.." pisses me off is all that does...and finally it lets me...

so where to start....hum....

i haven't blogged in a while and have lots to share so i will just do my rambling...

Today=jack ass gym non junkie
i went to the gym and up the stairs i run...ready to get it all over with...i am on the elliptical when it comes to me...i never even scanned my card...oh shit-i wonder what those 24 hour jerks at the counter thank of me...probably that i am some upppitty bitch that thinks she owns the place or something. i was totally and completely out of it today...obviously. as i resume my workout i then remember we have our monthly company happy hour tonight...then i decide maybe its not such a great idea to sweat and get nasty and then go sit next to coworkers...so that is my excuse to have a less then half ass workout...i leave the gym within 27 minutes...so much for making it to the gym for the 3rd day in a row!

I walked in the door Wednesday night to complete silence...do you understand the the feeling inside...nope...wrong guess...COMPLETE AND UTTER EXCITEMENT! my roomate is out of town for 3 more days. we can be a family...a real family...mommy, daddy, and buddy...stay up late...wake up early...talk loud...scream...watch tv late...whatever the F we want and its such a relief. who ever knew having a roomate would be such a cramp in your daily routine?

i discovered a really cool and exciting secret last night and i can't wait til i get to openly talk about it...but for now...you can just wonder...and wonder...and guess...and...i don't even care.

my great friend from college is coming to see me this weekend...from san diego...not too far...but we are a long ways from oklahoma...its a girls weekend...just us! that means manicures and pedicures, eating out every meal, drinking on the beach, gossiping like we are in high school again...being girls. sometimes you don't know how much you miss your girlfriends when you spend every moment with your boyfriends...until you see them...or think about seeing them...

i am so greatful...and appreciative...for my boyfriend. honestly, he can't be beat. period. end of story. i was really really tired last night. lounging on the couch...and he so lovingly offers me a backrub...well a backrub turns into an entire body massage as i laid there in complete bliss. i can't explain in words what amazing massages this guy gives. i would even pay for one...that is how good he is. and i have never, ever had a boyfriend that gives me backrubs...and if he was talked into it...he sucked at it! but my boyfriend...knows just what muscles to touch, the perfect pressure, and gives it his all. it is truly exceptional and with that...i will conclude...that i must honestly. have. the. very. best. boyfriend. that ever existed. and that...yes...should make you very very jealous...b/c he is mine. all mine.

tah tah
posted by Miahart @ 8:29 PM |

0 comments

<< Home