Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fallen

I have fallen. I won't say that word. I am in like. I have the strongest feelings for this guy. These feelings are mutual. We spent 3 straight days together. Morning, noon, and night. It is such a great feeling to lie next to someone and not be able to keep your hands off of them, much less, your lips. We are in a constant lip lock. I giggle like a giddy school girl when i am with him. He makes me laugh with his stories and his quirky personality. The way he was raised, where he is from, his values, his priorities are all in sinc with what i want. I am trying to just enjoy this moment. This special "getting to know" one anothers everything is such excitement. I am totally content lying on his chest, wrapped up in his arms, our legs intertwined. Waking up to kisses and "good morning beautiful" is like living a fantasy.
I am mature enough to know that this is the way things are at the begining of a relationship. These feelings fade and reality sets in. I am trying to savor the moment. Live in what we have now. Not hurry to the future. The lessons i have learned have prepared me for this. I will take it slow. I will not loose myself and my normal daily routine b/c i am so in to this person. I promise to follow my heart. Be truthful and forthright. I will be honest with him, with myself and my feelings. I want to do it right this time.
For now, we have eachother. Live in this blissful moment!
posted by Miahart @ 9:54 AM |

2 comments

<< Home