Wednesday, February 22, 2006

WooooooooWhoooooooo Dentist time

I had to take this medicine today and it has made me feel like i could throw up at any moment, ALL DAY LONG. I can't eat anything, fear i will not keep it down. Until i decided that the chocolate left over in the kitchen from Christmas looked appetizing. I just proceeded to eat 2 large truffles filled with caramel, a minature bag of m&m's and a big swig of water to wash it all down. How's that for making your nausea subside? Not feeling so good in the belly- for sure after that.

I am going to get my pearly whites cleaned in about an hour. Who gets excited to go to the dentist? I do! For sure. All except for the disturbing news that i need 5 cavities filled, 2 crowns replaced, a root canal and a new retainer. That is normally the news i receive when i visit the dentist so i am expecting the worst. At least my teeth will look all shiny and pretty. That feeling of knowing every portion of your enamel is plaque free....really puts a big grin on my face. I have been known to be slightly obsessed with my teeth. Who would figure when they seem to be so unhealthy and full of cavities? Well, basically my dentist has concurred i have "soft enamel" and prone to tooth decay. Nice! Its hereditary. Thanks dad!
posted by Miahart @ 1:16 PM |

0 comments

<< Home