Friday, July 28, 2006

Straight Up & Dirty

I just received Stephanie Klein's book in the mail and i am so very excited i could pee in my pants. I can't wait to get my hands on this puppy! She is my very favorite. It's an addiction, sort of like when you used to be obsessed with Sex & the City and Carrie Bradshaw. And then we were all sad when it went off the air and so now we just watch re-runs over and over. I sort of do that with Greek Tradegy if she doesn't post for a couple days on her blog. I will go back and read her older entries. Just because i love her that much. She is so damn real, outrageous, outspoken and honest about her personal life...her life in NYC, her move to Austin, her miscarriages and finally getting pregnant.
I would like to think i know her. I feel like i do. She is just so herself and i aspire to be that!
I had planned on waiting to read it until our family vacation in San Diego (which won't be much a vacation to me since i am there every month) where i could relax with a great book on the beach. Its been so long since i have experienced a love affair with a book. So i am geared up and ready and shit...screw it...i am going to start it now.
Have a good weekend!
posted by Miahart @ 6:16 PM |

4 comments

<< Home