Monday, July 24, 2006

Tempatures Troubles

So i wrote last night about how dang hot it is here, there, and everywhere you look...

So i am at work this morning. A/C is fully flowin and what do ya know? I get cold. But gosh darn it...i am not turning that A/C up. I am thankful for it, loving that cold. After about an hour of sitting here in pure frozen like ice cube state i decide...i will throw on that trusty office chair cardigan and live with it. After all, i am not paying for this beautiful thing we call electric air.
After another hour, i give up. I succumb to the thermostat and turned up the air in my office. I am once again comfortable....not for long.

I get back from lunch...i worked out. I walk in my office in a sweaty state...and begin to feel a heat rash coming on. I am now at a comfortable tempature once again.

I am sure it won't last.
posted by Miahart @ 1:52 PM |

0 comments

<< Home