Friday, March 10, 2006

Discovery

I love discovering new favorite places. Well my boyfriend discovered this one. Yep...you heard it...my boyfriend (the boy). He insists i check out his new discovery this morning, a quaint little neighborhood coffee shop around the corner from my place. He tells me exactly what to order, turkish cambodia latte. Sounds interesting huh? Interesting indeed! This coffee drink has a BITE. I like it though...a lot. It's different. side note: on fridays i seem to think it is ok to eat what i want, skip a workout and totally indulge. I also order a buttermilk fruit scone. This scone is the size of both of my hands, gigantic! And it tastes...um yum good. Must contain about 40 grams of fat and 1200 calories. My breakfast this morning: SCRUMPTIOUS!

One more thing! So i get pulled over this a.m. after i dropped off Romeo. For not having my seatbelt on. So he walks up, i hand him my out of state license, my car insurance is at work and my freaking car got hit a month ago and i have a broken tail light. Pretty much...the officer thought i was cute. He told me to put on my seatbelt, ask me how long i had lived here, i lied, and he instructed me on how to get my insurance to repair my car, etc. Nice ol' officer. Just the way to start out my Friday. No ticket...just a warning. Thank god! It is DUE TIME i get my ass to the DMV to get my damn CA license.
posted by Miahart @ 8:16 AM |

0 comments

<< Home