Monday, February 27, 2006

Kim Cattrall Look Alike?








My mom has been stopped at restaurants, shops, the mall, in her car...basically everywhere, as much as a few times a month-for being a Kim Cattrall look alike. They think she is Kim. One day we were in Phoenix and she was telling me this story about how they were out to dinner one night and there waitress asked her if she was Kim b/c a few guests over there want your autograph. I am absoulely astounded when she is telling me this. My mom looks nothing like her to me. So as she is telling me this, she explains that she knows when she "sees the look" from passerbys. Like the look of curiosity and they stare. About that time, standing in Victoria Secret, this lady literally walks up and is almost face to face with my mom. You could just tell. I knew what she meant. My mom is not bothered. She thinks its quite humorous. So that night, over a bottle of wine, we have a brilliant idea. My mom is going to write Kim and tell her that she has been mistaken for her a lot and she wants to meet her. Of course this idea goes by the way side.
My mom emails me this:
Seeing is Believing Sex and the City Look Alike Contest
My mom is seriously going to enter it! How funny is this?

Do you think she looks like her? Helllllllllllllll No!

Update! My mom entered the contest. She is dead serious about this-she cracks me up-she staged these pics. My favorite is the one in bed with empty wine glass!
posted by Miahart @ 4:49 PM |

1 comments

<< Home