Thursday, March 23, 2006

So Uninspired

I have been so uninspired to write lately. I have so much going on in my head that it makes for a piss poor entry. I am going to write one anyway.
This week has been uneventful in many areas of my life except my new relationship. Things are great. He is way too good to me. I get flowers, literally, every 3 days. He compliments me on every single thing i do. Makes me feel like a royal princess on a throne. He refuses to let me pay for anything from my own gas, meals, romeos treats, wine, etc. etc. We went to visit my little sister and her boyfriend in LA last weekend and the 3 of us woke up to a fresh breakfast that he cooked us. Eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, juice...the whole shabang. He couldn't get any better. We shared quite a lengthy heart to heart on Sunday night regarding our relationship, the future, and our love for eachother. Things couldn't be any better.
I am flying out tomorrow to visit my "big" from college in Houston. I am looking forward to getting away. It's been way too long since i have been out of town.
My mom will be here next weekend to meet the new boyfriend. I can't wait for her to be here...!!! Dinners out and shopping. Romeo doesn't know yet that his "mel" is coming to see him. Every time i talk to her she expresses her excitement to see the little puggle, more so than my new boy-"J."
posted by Miahart @ 1:40 PM |

0 comments

<< Home