Friday, March 17, 2006

Tidbit Week

In this post i shall attempt to recap my week. This is for my viewing pleasure, as i will enjoy re-reading what i was doing next year. So sorry if this isn't entertaining to you.

Monday: Received my new bedding. Finished the touches of the new bedroom. Pictures to come.

Tuesday: My roomate and i got in a small tif. She is going through a lot right now and i am enjoying every minute of this honeymoon stage. So you see the conflict at hand?
As i was walking out to my car to go to work i notice a tall starbucks on my hood. My sweet boyfriend had brought me a latte with a flower. Awwww!

Wednesday: I canceled my apt. with my accountant in LA. Opted to reschedule my taxes. Couldn't think of anything worse than battling the traffic after work. But i ended up battling it anyway, an hour and a half it took me to reach my apartment after work. (i live approx. 15 miles away) Missed my exit and ended up making a huge circle in which i sat on the fwy entrance for 30 whole minutes going under 1 mph. Very angry when i reached my destination, to say the least.

Thursday: Jessica bought a new pair of sneakers at lunch and decided to show them off with her suit at work. I told her she looked like Ellen Degeneres. She replied, "i am not a dyke doood!"
I took a class at the gym from the most insane aerobics teacher i have ever laid eyes on. This girl wore black leggings, a black t-shirt with lace long sleeves that read "rock n roll", a plaid kilt with a belt, and her nikes. Can you picture this? She yelled, screamed, laughed, sang along with the music as if we were in some sort of military kindergarten dance class. LA...what?

Friday: I will be enjoying some guiness beer with my coworkers as the day creeps toward 5.
Tonight i plan on drinking green beer at my irish friend- Maggie's- pub in Huntington. Let the good times roll!
posted by Miahart @ 12:09 PM |

0 comments

<< Home