Wednesday, August 02, 2006

He is quirky...

Romeo has this quirk. He has found a nice and cozy spot underneath my bed. He crawls under there all the time and won't come out. Sometimes i forget he is even here. When we get home from work, he eats and crawls in what we like to call his "cave." This quirk drives us nuts b/c he gradually spent more time in his cave. We want to hang out with the buddy when we are home...not forget he is here. He has just become unsocial all together.

Since my roomate moved out, a week ago, he has slowly been spending a little more time out of his cave. This makes me wonder what she did to make him hide like this. Or was it her dog, Sasha, that was friendly 90% of the time, 5% a complete dud/lazy/couch potatoe, and 2% attacker.

I am glad to report that in the last week he has been claiming the top of the sofa his spot...to chill and watch out the window. I have also walked into my room twice now to see him all curled up on my pillows, napping, just like he used to do. It is a good feeling to see more of our little buddy and i am really hoping since he is an only child again he cuts out this cave shit!
posted by Miahart @ 5:31 PM |

2 comments

<< Home