Thursday, August 24, 2006

Skort

I was surfing the internet one day...imagine that...and i came across something different. I like to be different sometimes, not outrageously but just like to own things that no one has any idea where i would have possibly found them...i guess you could say unique. So i bought it. I would rather describe this sport skirt as a 'skort.' I received it in the mail and it sort of sat in my closet for a week or so before i got around to trying it on. Once i tried it on...i fell in love. This thing solves all my workout apparel issues. And yes i have issues with workout clothes.

I wore this skort last night when i took a class at the gym. I swear everyone in there definitely looked. And definitely thought...hum...she looks like she should be on a tennis court instead of cardio boot camp. I didn't give a shit. I am pretty sure the instructor was eyeing this little number...wondering...where the hell did she get that.

And i promise you kids...this little skort is gonna be a new trend soon. So watch out.
posted by Miahart @ 2:21 PM |

0 comments

<< Home