Monday, September 25, 2006

Thank god i have been satisfied with my honda accord and razor cell for as long as i have. That is the only positive i can say about me right now. I am itching for a new car and a new phone.
One thing about me...if i really can rationalize it...i mean really i can...and i really need it, i will find a way to get it. Plain and simple. I am not a materialistic person. No, i am not. I have never driven a nice vehicle. I mean nice as in leather, luxury. I had a new car way back when, 21 years old, and i treated that suv like a gem. I was so thankful. I just hate my car now and i have had it for 2.5 years and its time to go. Same with my phone...an ex boyfriend bought it for me over a year ago and i wanted it so bad. I was so greatful. It was a nice gift. It is worn out, to the point of no return, been dropped a dozen times, the camera doesn't work anymore and its on its last leg.
So help me jesus...as i find a way to own these two things. Car will be later. Phone must be soon.
posted by Miahart @ 6:01 PM |

4 comments

<< Home