Thursday, October 19, 2006

cell cig comparison

I have a phobia. I have mentioned before how much i despise my cell phone... and yes at the same time...i want a new one...mostly b/c i need a new one. The face is cracked and therefore unable to see who is calling me. But, at the same time...hell...if i never answer anyway...why do i care who is calling? Ya, i know. I might just stick with the broken one. B/c in all reality...it doesn't really matter to me.

I found an interesting article this a.m. Comparing societys new found addiction with cell phones to cigarettes? Are you kidding me right now? This is outrageous. I realize a mere child is now becoming the owner of a cellular telephone, of course, for safety reasons...paaaahlease. But to compare a cigarette and a cell phone? Lets just say that in this day in age...people have the ability to reach out, to communicate, due to technological advances...i hardly think its an addicton...i attest to that. Obviously this author has never been a nicotine abuser!
posted by Miahart @ 10:16 AM |

0 comments

<< Home