Thursday, September 28, 2006

This and That

As i was exiting the gym yesterday at lunch time, i pass the UPS man making a delivery. He calls me by name and says hello. That is when you know you have a shopping problem. Lets just say i see the guy bi weekly. Hummm.

Work has been serious overload lately. I am absolutely so incredibly up to my ears with work its in humane. This has made for evening bad news when all i wish to do is go home, lie down, and not talk, not walk, not well you know the rest! However, wine is my friend.

Maggie living with us is really great. I don't mind her at all. She is actually never ever there and so therefore never in our way. She does the dishes and cleans up after herself....oh and grocery shops. Well, basically this little arrangement is working out quite nicely.

We are helping James best friend move this weekend. There is nothing on earth i hate more. So joy...really looking forward to this weekend. Hoping it entails some kind of fun activities.

My mom will be here the weekend after and i can't hardly wait. South Coast Plaza here we come!

Next week i am getting my hair highlighted and my extensions replaced all in one day. Sweeeeeet. My hair is in bad, bad shape.
posted by Miahart @ 4:28 PM |

0 comments

<< Home