Thursday, October 05, 2006

Been a while

I realize i haven't written in a while. I think it is many things, but mostly its b/c my work load at the office has quadrupled. I am absolutely mush brain by the end of the day. So much of me is pulled in so many directions. By the days end, i am dreading the gym, dinner is an issue, romeo needs to be walked, boyfriend attended to, laundry, etc. etc. and so when do i get to relax? Yesterday, i went and went and went, luckily got my workout in at lunch. Once i lunged through the door at nearly 7pm my eyes and feet needed the couch. But my stomach screamed sushi. So sushi it was. By the time we got home it was 8. Romeo needed a walk and finally i got to lie down on the couch. Most days i just wonder how on earth women that have children and work full time do it? They must have maids.

So my mom is coming this weekend, "Mel", as we are very excited, including Romeo...it stresses me out. Somehow i must find time to wash the sheets in the guest room, scrub the bathroom, including tub and toilet (ewwww), vacuum, do a load of towels, vacuum-oh already said that, hang up our clothes, put away shoes, tidy up the dining room, ohhh and shit then their is the kitchen AND i have to dust. Oh and i one thing is priority...spray the damn porch off or she will go nutty on me. So when? Oh when is all this going to be done? I put James to the task of dusting and apparently somehow it got done after i went to bed last night. So mark that off the list. I am thinking of going home at lunch, skip the workout, and start these tasks...then its the hair apt. tonight that messes it all up. I pick her up after work tomorrow night. Can't wait. Nails Saturday, South Coast, Fashion Island and by the end of the day a nice walk on the beach with puggle might be in store. Sometimes it seems like its so much work to have guests and once the weekend comes you are so ready to relax from all the work you have put in to getting ready for them.

In other news...i went to the dentist this a.m. It wasn't as horrifying as usual. Of course its the inevitable bad news...5 cavities. But, yes, there is a but....i think they found these last time i just never got them filled. Good news is that she could definitely tell i had been flossing and my implant tooth gum area was not infected like it is every other visit. So i must give myself credit where credit is due. I am getting the cavities filled next week. I am vowing to not cancel this apt.

Other news...i just so happened to leave out...my upcoming trip to Oklahoma has been changed quite a bit. Almost had to cancel due to work issues. Not discussing. So this means i am going to have to visit every single person in basically 24 hours. This includes James family of 7 along with my dad, stepmom, aunt, nana that is in a nursing home. Allison and David, Isabella. Missy. Hum. How is this going to work out? I am a little stressed about it, i must admit. It will workout. Oh and along with the homecoming game where the other side of the family will be. Ahhhhhh! Enough about that.
posted by Miahart @ 10:43 AM |

2 comments

<< Home